Navona Subdivision is located in Kalawisan, Lapu-Lapu City in the beautiful island of Mactan Cebu. It’s an affordable house and lot dedicated to families wishing to own their first home as well as those who wanted to grow their real estate portfolio.
Navona subdivision broke ground last April 8, 2015. It’s the fourth subdivision after Hanniyah I, Hanniyah II and Astana in the same township in Lapu-Lapu City. Navona will be developed in a 3-hectare property south of Astana within the 12-hectare Johndorf Communites, which will consist of 6 subdivisions and a commercial hub.
Navona is a reasonably-priced townhouse that brings quality and sound investment for your hard-earned money. Forty percent of buyers of the sold-out Astana are OFWs who clearly understand how to value their money. Navona isn’t much different from Astana as it exudes with elegance in its design and quality workmanship.
- sewage treatment facility/ lagoon
- underground drainage system
- concrete roads
- perimeter fence
- street lights and street signages
- MECO electricity system and MCWD water system
- multi-purpose court
- gate and guardhouse
- 2-storey townhouse with carport
- wooden staircase with handrail
- tiled toilet and bath with fixtures
- kitchen cabinet with granite countertop
- smooth wall finish